Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Design forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zongpokto12's Showcase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zongpokto12
Classing Mod
Zongpokto12

Zongpokto12's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Now for the Gfx that I have made from Worst to Best ^_^ Hope you like them (NOT THE WORST ONES)

Avy/'s (Will be Updated)
Zongpokto12's Showcase FirstAvy-1Zongpokto12's Showcase ELAVATARZongpokto12's Showcase Fullsize-1<-- LOOK IT'S A HUGE DEIDARA AVY'S... hmm I think I should resize XD
Zongpokto12's Showcase NewAvy
Signature's Worst to Best
Zongpokto12's Showcase MembersSig-1

Zongpokto12's Showcase FirstSignature3-1

Zongpokto12's Showcase FirstSignature2-1

Zongpokto12's Showcase FirstSignature-1

Zongpokto12's Showcase FirstNewSig-1

Zongpokto12's Showcase EternalLight-1

Zongpokto12's Showcase NewSig

Zongpokto12's Showcase NewSig4

Zongpokto12's Showcase NewSig3

Zongpokto12's Showcase NewSig5

Zongpokto12's Showcase NewSig2

Zongpokto12's Showcase SaiSignature

Zongpokto12's Showcase FullmetalAlchemistSig

Zongpokto12's Showcase G-EClanSig

Zongpokto12's Showcase Zongpokto12NewSig5

Zongpokto12's Showcase BrawlerBakugan

Banner

Zongpokto12's Showcase C_ABanner

Zongpokto12's Showcase ClanAvatars

Zongpokto12's Showcase ClanAllies

Random

Zongpokto12's Showcase Members-1

Friend made Sig's (will be updated)

Zongpokto12's Showcase EOTSSIGGY

Zongpokto12's Showcase FreshyBoySig2

MY FAVORITE WORK

Zongpokto12's Showcase Zongpokto12Siggy2

I hope you guys like this and TRULY hope that I make cool and awesome friends while i'm here... P.S. YOU GUYS ROCK lol!

Last edited by Zongpokto12 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://saruto.proboards.com/
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
Icy-GFX

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm

[img[https://2img.net/h/i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/sarutouchimaki11/EOTSSIGGY.png[/img] Is my faveorite one
7/10 overall you can improve alot
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-boards.com
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm

As I told you before. You got potencial man, You just need to get use to it and learn new styles and basics concept. It seems like you got some of them but you need to make it better. If you stay active in this forum and post and all that you will learn a lot. You should also post at other people's posts (it's nice to socialize with other people and make friends) as you know this is a graphic forum and this is all about graphic design but there is also an area to talk about anything and play and all that. anyways nice showcase for a noob. you just need to practice more and learn more. there are some tutorials in this forum that can help. 7/10 for your showcase Good job
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Try to read tut and try to get some 1 to help you u get better trust me i know i did
Back to top Go down
Zongpokto12
Classing Mod
Zongpokto12

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 am

Thanks you guys for the suggestions and rate's Sad i really needed that because....(D)People at N-A get on my nerves and S-A Gfxers are a little better than them but you guys are AWESOME and i'm glad to have met Sin cause without him i would never have found this place and meet you guys and i'm glad to have started Gfxing now!!!!! Sad Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 am

Zongpokto12 wrote:
Thanks you guys for the suggestions and rate's Sad i really needed that because....(D)People at N-A get on my nerves and S-A Gfxers are a little better than them but you guys are AWESOME and i'm glad to have met Sin cause without him i would never have found this place and meet you guys and i'm glad to have started Gfxing now!!!!! Sad Embarassed Embarassed
Np dude

P.s n-a r bunch of hater o.o just ask harold
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 am

Yes they are haters at first they rate they used to give me were 1/10 - 4/10

but now they give me 8/10 9/10 and they have given me 10/10 and people good at gfx but there will always be hater just look at my showcase in n-a i have a dude u spammed my showcase. anyways It might bring you down if you are emotionally and just like me that everytime they said something bad i was like: "yeah you're right mother fucker imma kill u and ur family if i see you and show you how to fucking gfx when u're in hell lol" but of course i said that on my mind and i kept doing my thing (gxfing) Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
Zongpokto12
Classing Mod
Zongpokto12

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 pm

haroldcore wrote:
Yes they are haters at first they rate they used to give me were 1/10 - 4/10

but now they give me 8/10 9/10 and they have given me 10/10 and people good at gfx but there will always be hater just look at my showcase in n-a i have a dude u spammed my showcase. anyways It might bring you down if you are emotionally and just like me that everytime they said something bad i was like: "yeah you're right mother fucker imma kill u and ur family if i see you and show you how to fucking gfx when u're in hell lol" but of course i said that on my mind and i kept doing my thing (gxfing) Smile

Yeah i know haters are everywhere as long as they can live on EARTH!!!! Lol but sometimes i could careless cause i know they been through the same thing so they really can't be sayin half of the stuff that they are now XD @Sin N-A will have haters until everybody gets old or something XD but you guys are awesome lol!

Oh and Harold where do you get that border? for your avy???
Zongpokto12's Showcase Bleach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zongpokto12's Showcase   Zongpokto12's Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Zongpokto12's Showcase
Page 1 of 1