Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Design forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Mr.Soul
haroldcore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:07 am

This first lesson is for beginners on how to make a background. there are so many ways you can do a background such as: stock images,renders,effects,c4ds.....etc. This time i'm going to teach you a basic one. we are going to create our background using the same render that way the colors match and the render blend easily. Here is a video tutorial i made. and sorry for the accent xD

click here to see video
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.Soul
Classing Mod
Mr.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:53 am

Nice video but it could be better
Back to top Go down
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
nuckleheadninja

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:07 am

cool vid, nice for beginners. I think the accent is cool, but a bit hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm

i know lol my bad.

@Mr. Soul

This is just a tutorial for beginners some basics on how to make a background with a render. im not doing any design just a background and i apologize for the sound that doesn't synchro well with the video. i'm still looking for a better software
Back to top Go down
Master.Obi-1
Master.Obi-1

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Mr.Soul wrote:
Nice video but it could be better
dis
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm

it's just a beginner tutorial.. if you think you can do it better then make one yourself
Back to top Go down
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
nuckleheadninja

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:00 pm

shouldn't this whole category be called like "teachings" because the video it more of a tut, and then as in the description "get classed by our gfx mods" should be more like their skill level.
Just something to think on.

Anyways I think i commented on this earlier, but if not. nice for beginners, and nice accent (im serious, i think its cool)
Back to top Go down
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:00 pm

nuckleheadninja wrote:
shouldn't this whole category be called like "teachings" because the video it more of a tut, and then as in the description "get classed by our gfx mods" should be more like their skill level.

Anyways I think i commented on this earlier, but if not. nice for beginners, and nice accent (im serious, i think its cool)
it is good aceent ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kittyclysm
members

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:56 pm

sinjidx wrote:
nuckleheadninja wrote:

it is good aceent ^_^

Me concur. Not a problem when it comes to understanding what you're saying. But frankly I'm disappointed in you for not being a girl like I thought your ava implied. confused
Back to top Go down
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Lol XD cant wait for second class ;(
Back to top Go down
Kittyclysm
members

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:32 pm

haroldcore wrote:
imma teach some basics

Better to do the simpler things first. That way when ppl get around to uploading their own lessons with different styles it'll be later along in most ppl's gfxing career, when different styles are more prevalent.

Plus I'm still a noob.
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:53 pm

check second lesson
Back to top Go down
Kittyclysm
members

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm

These are a little hard for me to follow since I only have Gimp. I heard there's a way to get PS for free, or something. Does anybody know about that?
Back to top Go down
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Kittyclysm wrote:
These are a little hard for me to follow since I only have Gimp. I heard there's a way to get PS for free, or something. Does anybody know about that?
here u go kitty ^_^
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3O7I0HM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Haroldcore's first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gfx World :: Gfx World's community :: Teaching Zone-
Jump to: