Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Design forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(wary) third xat bg (wary)

Go down 
+3
haroldcore
sinjidx
nuckleheadninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
nuckleheadninja

(wary) third xat bg (wary) Empty
PostSubject: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:46 pm

yep, third xat bg ever, rate and cnc if you wish.

(wary) third xat bg (wary) 2qixrma
Back to top Go down
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:48 am

Nice Bg ;D 8/10
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:51 pm

nice background dude. You gotta be careful with the corners tho. cuz it looks a little bad in the corners 8/10 good job lol
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
Master.Obi-1
Master.Obi-1

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:21 pm

3/10 very plain.
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:54 pm

i believe thing is a background and not a design to show up it doesn't matter if it's plain. although this stuffs are 2-D not 3-D
Back to top Go down
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
nuckleheadninja

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:50 pm

sora, have you ever made a xat bg? if not, then i dont think you understand the purpose.
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:53 pm

the only thing that i don't like is where it says "welcome to nuckles...." the image used there i don't like it. personally
Back to top Go down
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:29 am

Robot make bg of a gundam (y)
Back to top Go down
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
nuckleheadninja

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

@haroldcore~ yeah, theres a reason for having the text there, but i dont have my old resources any more (I moved, and now have a new desktop!) so it was the only stock that was empty like that =P
Back to top Go down
Kittyclysm
members

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Aside from the weird looking stock, I think it's great. The corners could be patched up as Harold said but even if you were lazy and didn't it'd easily serve its purpose as a bg.

Oh and I feel like the first line of text on the bottom should align with the second. That might just be me though...
Back to top Go down
Man_on_the_Moon
Man_on_the_Moon

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:45 pm

i really like the quality of pictures you used and the fact that when i see them i get this cool feel from the colours. i dont know what you did, but it looks good, aside from the corners like everyone has already said
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:28 am

yeah the corners were the only problem there. hopefully we got to see more designs from u
Back to top Go down
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
nuckleheadninja

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:24 pm

thanks guys, and about the corners. when its put into an actual chat, you cant see them, so i figured it wouldn't matter. But next time I'll try to fix it up a bit more lol!
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:50 pm

okay man. u're good to go
Back to top Go down
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
Icy-GFX

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Looks awesome brah, Anwyays just make it more creative and just erase black part and put a stock behind the rest of the images, and itll make it not so bland, also dont put the main text in the smallest one
~Icy
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-boards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (wary) third xat bg (wary)   (wary) third xat bg (wary) Empty

Back to top Go down

(wary) third xat bg (wary)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gfx World :: Graphic Design :: Great hall of gfx-
Jump to: