Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Design forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate   Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Art is more than rules. People lately cares more about flow and deep, lightning and stuff more than the idea and creativity of the designer. Sometimes u gotta break the rule and use your skills and creativity to make a piece of art. Same as when abstract type of art recently came. SOme people said that was not art cuz they didn;t follow the rule on making whatever art work they were doing. SO here is mine. CnC and Rate. Please dont be a robot and say no flow or messy. sometimes You gotta break the circle and use ur creativity. CHALLENGE UR CREATIVITY.

Thanks.

Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate Challengeyourcreativity
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
Frankie
Classing Mod
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate   Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Well actually...... I don't like them that much. I don't know if it's the backgrounds or something else I can put my hand on but I just don't like them much, between both of them I prefer the 2nd one.

~Sincerly, Frankie Inc. [Jin]
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate   Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

okay. everybody have different taste. i respect that. and it's just one tag itself. so there's no first or second
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate   Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Your creativity. CnC. Rate
Page 1 of 1