Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.
Gfx World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Design forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial   Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:28 pm

click this and enjoy\

tutorial
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
Master.Obi-1
Master.Obi-1

Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial   Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Lol i was gonna post dis. Anyways thnx ill try it when i get better.
Back to top Go down
haroldcore
Admin
haroldcore

PostSubject: Re: Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial   Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:30 pm

okay. but this is an easy tutorial and well explained. i posted this for raf cuz he doesn't know how to make his won background
Back to top Go down
https://gfxworld.forumotion.co.uk
sinjidx
Global Moderator
sinjidx

PostSubject: Re: Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial   Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm

haroldcore wrote:
okay. but this is an easy tutorial and well explained. i posted this for raf cuz he doesn't know how to make his won background
HAROLD!!!!!!!!!!! what kind of linkz it this everysingle time i click on it send me to a dif page and i cant close it ;(
Back to top Go down
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
Icy-GFX

PostSubject: Re: Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial   Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Thnx bro but Clipping Masks are too easy on PS
~Icy
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-boards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial   Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Making clipping masks and creating your own smudged background photoshop tutorial
Page 1 of 1